Placeography:Featured place/2008-08

From Placeography

Jump to: navigation, search
722-724 East 17th Street

Built in 1893 by D. R. Wagner, a grain commissioner in Minneapolis, this is the site of the 2008 Elliot Park Neighborhood Archaeology Site dig. Plans are to move and renovate the currently vacant and boarded house and develop the lot along with several adjacent vacant lots.

Personal tools
Contribute
[http://discussions.mnhs.org/HP/oneonone.cfm snubnosed]